viernes, 12 de noviembre de 2010

Great News for Jeff Dougherty

I receive a letter for Jeff some days ago:
Dear Mr. Hernandez,
I came across the posts about our upcoming product, Persian Incursion, on your 21squad blog. I just wanted to write and say thank you for helping tell people about the game- Larry, Chris, and I are very excited about it and we're very glad to see that other people are as well! I also wanted to tell you that the components are starting to go to the printer's shop here, so we should be able to announce a release date soon. Hopefully, we will be able to ship later in November.
Thanks again for your posts, and if there are any questions that have come up in your blog or on forums you read, I would be glad to help answer them. This is an especially good opportunity because unfortunately none of us can read Spanish well enough to keep up on the Spanish-language gaming forums. I studied the language in university, but I'm writing to you in English because I can tell from your blog that your English is probably much better than my Spanish!
Thank you again for the posts, and let me know if you have any questions.
Sincerely Yours,
-Jeff Dougherty
Co-Designer, Persian Incursion 
I am very impressed and grateful for your words, I will continue to report on all matters relating to harpoon and go bringing my bit for the project. Thanks to all

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario